June 3 is National Donut Day in the United States, and Nissan doesn’t want to miss the chance for a marketing stunt. To mix doing donuts with decorating doughnuts, drifter Chris Forsberg gets behind the wheel of a 370Z Nismo in a studio full of 2,880 pounds of sprinkles.
The 370Z Nismo’s 350-horsepower 3.7-liter V6 can certainly fling sprinkles from the rear wheels, and wearing eye protection is a very good idea. The slow-motion shots show the bits flying everywhere. By the time he’s done, it looks like Forsberg thoroughly covers the donuts and everyone in the studio. After spreading around the candy, the next logical step is to start a food fight and play in the leftover sprinkles.
Continue reading “Video: Nissan celebrates National Donut Day”
Audi revolutionized its mid-size class in 2007 with the A5. The Ingolstadt-based carmaker created a work of art that took fans around the world by storm. Nine years later marks the launch of the second generation – with a new, honed look and high tech everywhere. The new generation of the A5 Coupé is athletic, sporty and elegant.
The new Audi A5 Coupé sports a fresh, modern and honed look. It is nevertheless true to its DNA with the sporty and elegant character being passed down to the new version. The best example is the now three-dimensional wave-shaped shoulder line that already characterized the previous model. The precisely sweeping line with pronounced bulges over the wheel arches emphasizes all four wheels – a cue to the quattro all-wheel drive.
Continue reading “All-new 2017 Audi A5, S5 coupes”
A Trailer Premièred for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition, along with Blu-ray and Digital HD releases date announcement. The Ultimate Edition features 30 minutes of new footage incorporated into an extended, R-rated cut of the film—will be available early on Digital HD on June 28th along with the theatrical version of the movie, and both will be available to purchase on Blu-ray, DVD, and Ultra HD Blu-ray on July 19th.
The Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, and Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack all feature both the theatrical and Ultimate Edition versions, while the DVD only includes the theatrical version of the film.
Continue reading “‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Ultimate Edition Trailer and Blu-ray announcment”
With the launch of the first generation of the BMW M3 in 1986, the BMW M GmbH, at that time operating under the name BMW Motorsport GmbH, revolutionized the sporty mid-range segment. No other manufacturer had previously ever deployed genuine motorsports technology so consistently in order to transform a high-volume production model like the BMW 3 Series into a thoroughbred high-performance sports car that is also fully suitable for everyday use. The first BMW M3 set the standard by which other manufacturers were measured.
Meanwhile, BMW M has continuously refined its automotive icon across five model generations. And over all these years the BMW M3 has retained its original character. Probably no other automobile combines distinct racing genes and unrestricted day-to-day suitability into such a highly emotional overall concept. To mark the 30th anniversary of this automotive icon this summer, BMW M is launching the exclusive special edition of the BMW M3 “30 Years M3”, which is limited to 500 cars worldwide. Continue reading “BMW M celebrates the 30th anniversary of M3 with a new exclusive special edition”
Maserati GB officially unveiled the hotly anticipated Levante SUV to a star-studded crowd at the renowned Royal Horticultural Halls tonight in London.
The event was hosted by TV and radio presenter Lisa Snowdon alongside Giulio Pastore, Maserati Europe’s General Manager and was attended by a host of celebrities and VIPs, including Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Alex James, Olivia Grant and Leigh-Anne Pinnock.Celebrations began with the unveiling of the Levante to the audience with the party continuing afterwards with music from celebrity DJ duo, Amber Le Bon and Becky Tong.
Continue reading “LEVANTE ‘THE MASERATI OF SUVS’ MAKES ITS UK DEBUT”
- Concept car celebrates Renault Sport’s 40th anniversary and return to Formula 1
- Clio R.S. 16 grafts the Renault range’s highest-performing engine into a Renault Clio and features the colours of the 2016 R.S. 16 F1 single-seater
- Clio R.S. 16 to be unveiled at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix
Continue reading “2016 RENAULT CLIO R.S.16 CONCEPT [W/Video]”
- Sporty bumpers, new colours and materials together with numerous options for individualisation bring a fresh new look
- New special model Denim launches with jeans roof
- Further special models Allstar and Exclusive also available for ordering now
Volkswagen freshens up its range for the Beetle and Beetle Cabriolet and is now offering a bright bouquet of new models: from the classic production model with many new options for individualisation to the special model Denim and the Beetle Exclusive – there is a real treat in store for Beetle lovers.
Continue reading “More fresh VW Beetle and Beetle Cabriolet released in Europe”
On 30 May 1916, the PEUGEOT L45 driven by Dario Re ta won the mythical Indianapolis 500 race, at an average speed of 135 km/h. A hundred years later, PEUGEOT L500 R HYbrid, a futuristic interpretation of the Indy spirit, pays tribute to the incredible “Charlatans” team that brought PEUGEOT three superb US victories on the Indy 500 speedway from 1913 to 1919 . Continue reading “How PEUGEOT sees the future of motor sport? L500 R HYbrid is the answer”
- Following successful online crowd sourcing data competition, with close to 13,000 entries, SEAT UK has confirmed pricing and specification for new Ateca First Edition
- Exclusivity guaranteed with only 200 Ateca First Edition models destined for UK
- Online “lifestyle configurator” highlighted most popular Brit specification choices as 18-inch bi-colour alloy wheels, satellite-navigation system with eight-inch touchscreen, Keyless Enter & Go (KESSY), electric tailgate with virtual pedal for opening and closing, rear parking sensors with rear-view camera, dark-tinted rear windows, black roof rails and window surrounds
- First Edition competitively priced at £21,995 (1.0 TSI) and £24,305 (1.6 TDI), with over £3,500 more equipment than SE upon which it is based, offers customer saving of £1,100
- Ateca First Edition available with two engines: 1.0 TSI 115PS and 1.6 TDI 115 PS
- Pre-orders for Ateca range, including new First Edition, being taken from 1stJune 2016, ahead of UK showroom launch on 9th September
Continue reading “SEAT UK CONFIRMS PRICING AND SPECIFICATION FOR ATECA UK’s ‘FIRST EDITION’”
What Cars Would The X-Men Drive? [Infographic] by the team at WhoCanFixMyCar.com