2K Games and Gearbox Software announced today that Borderlands® 2 players can expand their gameplay experience and return to Pandora with the retail Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack* which bundles into a single packaged product all of the digital content previously released on the Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network and PlayStation®Network up to the second add-on campaign. The pack will be available in stores worldwide on February 26, 2013 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and will feature $40 of additional content for $29.99. To date, the critically acclaimed shooter Borderlands 2 has won more than 55 end-of-year awards worldwide, including “Best Shooter” and “Best Multiplayer” at Spike’s 2012 Video Game Awards and “Game of the Year” from G4TV.
The Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack is a must have for Borderlands fans who did not download the content previously, adding hours of additional gameplay with the first two add-on campaigns, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty and Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, as well as the following extra features:
- Play as a fifth character: Gaige, the Mechromancer;
- Fight challenging enemies in the Creature Slaughter Dome battle arena and earn Mad Moxxi’s rare rocket launcher;
- Unlock unique weapons including the Gearbox Gun Pack and Skyrocket Grenade;
- Customize each character with additional heads and skins;
- Receive a Golden Key to unlock rare loot from the golden chest in Sanctuary.
- Borderlands 2 is rated M for Mature by the ESRB and is available now on Xbox 360, PS3™ and Windows PC. For the latest Borderlands 2 news and information, please visit the official Borderlands 2 web site, and follow on Twitter and Facebook.
2K Games is a division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
*Borderlands 2 is not included in this pack, but is required to play all of the included content. Does not require online connectivity to play.
Microsoft, Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights contained herein are the property of their respective holders.