Black Forest Games’ twisted platformer available on Nintendo eShop on 9/05.
Offenburg, August 30, 2013 – On September 5, 2013 Nintendo fans in the US will be able to purchase GIANA SISTERS: TWISTED DREAMS in Nintendo’s eShop for $14.99.
After a hugely successful campaign on Kickstarter and releases for Windows-PC, Xbox360 and PS3, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams will be finally available for Nintendo fans in the US, making this the first Kickstarted project that hits all major gaming platforms worldwide. New features include an easy mode for casual and mid-core gamers. This helps refine their skills to meet the challenges of the Hardcore and Uberhardcore game modes. As a feature unique to the Wii U version, the game utilizes the Wii U GamePad as a mobile playing device.
“Our sales on Wii U eShop in Europe are even better than those on PSN Europe. Now we are very curious to see, how much the US Nintendo-fans like our game.” Adrian Goersch, Managing Director BFG comments.
Participation in Steam Greenlight Anniversary Sales
As one of the first developers to pass Steam’s Greenlight process, Black Forest Games also announced their participation in the Greenlight Anniversary Sales this weekend. To celebrate this with their community, Steam is offering Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams at a discount of 75 % this weekend.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Wii U Features
• Mobile – fully playable on the Wii U GamePad.
• Casual welcome – New easy mode for casual gamers. Hardcore and Uberhardcore Mode still supported.
• Challenging Levels – Discover three distinctive worlds with 23 challenging levels. Each one transforms from fluffy nightmare to spooky dream by a push of a button.
• Personal Style – Whether you like speed run through each of the amazing levels or take your time exploring even the last secret of Giana’s dreams. It’s up to you.
• Lush graphics – Detailed landscapes morph from lush, colorful surroundings to surreal, spiky nightmare worlds. It doesn’t matter how often you’ll see it, you’ll detect new details every time.
• Amazing puzzles – Blocked pathways open up when Giana transforms: pretty flower beds mutate to thorn covered bushes and diamonds can only be collected in one form or the other.
• Legendary Soundtrack – listen to Chris Hülsbeck’s tunes changing from Chiptune to the metal riffs from SID-Rockers Machinae Supremacy.
• Epic battles – from vicious gargoyles to magnificent boss-monsters. You’ll need every trick in your sleeves to master all the challenges that lie ahead of Giana.
Don't be shellfish ... and share on